Sound financial education while living and working abroad
Living abroad definitely has it perks. But no amount of financial planning can fully prepare you for all that might occur while you’re working and living in another country.
In addition to VISAs, citizenship issues, taxes, obtaining loans, currency exchange and obtaining credit; questions always arise about what you should with the money you’re making while you’re away from your native land.
Beacon Financial Education provides individuals with the education and information they need for financial control, stability and simplicity. It doesn’t matter what stage of life you’re in – recent graduate starting to contribute to a pension through to a retiree – there are important decisions to be made that can greatly assist in fulfilling your dreams.
Read our articles about moving and living abroad:
- Relocating Abroad: Smoothing the Transition
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Expat Finances
- Moving Abroad: What Your Company Might Not Tell You
- How to Handle a Challenging Move
- 5 Things to Keep in Mind When Moving Abroad
- Expat Life in Switzerland
- A Starting Guide to Choosing a Foreign Country
- 5 Things to Do to Get Your Expat Finances in Order
- A Guide to Fiscal Residency
- Understanding the Importance of Financial Education for Expats
- Why Do I Need Financial Education?