The Importance of Lifestyle Financial Planning
It all begins with knowing where you stand financially.
Right here. Right now.
Regardless of where you are in life, regardless of your age or profession.
And then? Where do you want to go? What do you want to achieve? What future do you picture for yourself? And for your loved ones?
A Lifestyle Financial Plan will assist you in meeting your need for financial control, stability and simplicity. A Lifestyle Financial Plan gives clarity. It shows you where you are currently heading, and what you would need to change to achieve a different financial future; the desired lifestyle you envision for yourself.
A Lifestyle Financial Plan will help you to get a realistic view of your current financial situation, and expectations based on your current financial resources. It describes the what ifs, it takes into account important life changes – both those desired as well as the unforeseen ones, and helps you prepare for, adapt to and protect yourself against those unfortunate events.
Get an understanding of how each financial decision can affect your financial destiny, and how you can maintain control of your finances.
Take the reins of your financial future! Check out our event calendar for a financial education seminar near you or our upcoming webinars, or contact us to set up a free financial consultation with an independent financial advisor from the Beacon Preferred Partner Network to discuss creating the possibilities of creating a personal Lifestyle Financial Plan, based on your resources, needs and preferences.
Read our articles about lifestyle financial planning:
- Becoming Financially Healthy is Not as Impossible as it May Seem
- Financial Planning: Helping You See the Big Picture
- Why Do I Need Financial Education?
- Financial Mistakes People Make at Different Ages
- Top Financial Concerns of Baby Boomers, Generation Xers and Millennials
- What Are Some Tips for Organizing Your Financial Records
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Expat Finances
- Do I Need or Want the Help of a Financial Adviser?
- When a Saver Marries a Spender, Every Penny Counts
- Financial Independence
- Four Seasons Why People Spend Too Much
- Saving or Investing: Is There a Difference?
- How Long Should I Keep Financial Records?